Sunday, October 4, 2020

613 Avenue Create-October 2020-Option Winged Things

Happy Fall, everyone!  We're into a new season as we introduce our latest challenge at 613 Avenue Create.  This month our Anything Goes Challenge has the delightful option of Winged Things.  I opted to create an airplane card.

 


 

This was fun.  I used a really old stamp from Close to My Heart for the airplane, banner and sentiment.  The sun is from my stash as is the cloud background paper.  I used Glossy Accents on the cockpit window and wing for a bit of shine and dimension.

We'd love to see what you make. Hop on over and join the challenge.

Thanks for visiting!






2 comments:

  1. Super fun Sheila! Your teamie, Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sheila, so clever, who would have thought of a plane..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!