Monday, January 6, 2020

A Place to Start January 2020-Anything Goes w/ Option CAS

Happy 2020!  I hope you have a wonderful year.  Join us at A Place to Start for our first challenge of the New Year.  Our option is to create a CAS project (Clean and Simple).  This was not at all difficult for me since that's really the only type of card I ever make - LOL!

Here's my card:



The DT is using images from Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose the image called I Heart U Bear.  Isn't the little bear adorable?  It's colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut it out using a Sizzix die.  The DP is from my stash and so is the sentiment.  I'm trying to use my stash in 2020.

Click over to the blog and see what the DT has designed using more sweet images from Bugaboo.  We want to see your designs.  And don't forget that you can see last month's winners.  Have a wondereful day, friends!

Thanks for visiting!






5 comments:

  1. Such a cute little guy! I love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this freebie and you made great use of it. Very nice CAS design!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful CAS design ,adorable bear xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!