Monday, December 2, 2019

A Place to Start-December 2019 - Happy Holiday

Welcome to the December challenge at A Place to Start.  It's Anything Goes as always, with the option of Happy Holiday.  We'd like to see a card for Chanukah, Kwanza or Christmas.  Here's my simple Christmas card:


The plaid background was made using a stamp.  The candy canes are a stamp also. Everything is colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I really love how this card turned out. 

We'd love it if you would participate in our challenge.  Our DT has some wonderful inspiration. Click over and pay us a visit.

Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful for Christmas, Sheila! I love that you did the plaid in b/w to make your delicious candy canes POP! It gives it a 3D look on my monitor! Happy Holidays!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, Sheila! You know I am a firm believer that sometimes "less really is more." You CAS design is elegant and beautifully executed!

    I am wishing for you that this holiday season usher in a "peace that surpasses all understanding." May your home be shaded by the wings of angels and may your heart forever know that the only thing we have to fear in life is the lost of the knowledge of G-d.

    Much Love, Always,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card love the stamped candy canes-was going to say love the plaid paper but wow you stamped it -brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the coloring and background paper.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!