Monday, September 3, 2018

613 Avenue Create - September - Anything Goes/Option Clean & Simple

Hello!  Our September challenge at 613 Avenue Create has the option of making a CAS (Clean & Simple) project.  You'll want to enter your projects and also check to see who won last month's challenge.  Here's my card - very clean and simple, with no stamping.


I used a sail boat die owned by a friend so I don't know the name of the die.  I actually layered two die cuts together to give it a bit of depth.  I created my sky and water using Distress Inks.  I smooshed the inks on my craft sheet, sprayed them with water and painted them onto some card stock. I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the background panel, adhered it to a white card base, and added the die cut.  I love how this turned out. (I made extra cuts of this sail boat scene so you will probably see more cards with this image in the near future.)


Card stock:  Recollections 110 lb
Die:  Unknown (borrowed from a friend)
Distress Inks:  Cracked Pistachio and Tumbled Glass

Thanks for visiting!






2 comments:

  1. Oh Sheila, I love this card!!! Your background is so beautiful and looks like the water and sky-well done with the watercoloring! I love this die too and have thought about buying it a few times. I don't know who makes it either, wish I did! lol Great job with this fabulous card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a stunning job of smooching your ocean and sky background for this awesome card, Stranger, er, I mean Sheila! Love that sailboat die, too! Hope all is well and you're having fun!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!