Saturday, April 15, 2017

An Easter Card

Hi, there!  It's the day before Easter.  This past 2 weeks, I have been quite busy making Easter cards for my family.  Usually, I only send a few.  But this year I decided to include my sisters and other adult family members - nieces and nephews.  I made a few duplicate cards to make it a bit easier for me.  Here's one that went to our grandson:


The image and sentiment are from Sunny Studio. Finally, I have the word "grandson" in a stamp set.  I sponged the background with Distress Ink.  The eggs are colored with Spectrum Noirs and then fussy cut.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added a shadow under the egg carton.  This is a quick and easy card.

I will be back later to enter some challenges.

Card stock:  Recollections 60 lb and 110 lb
Stamps:  The Good Egg (from Sunny Studio); Shadows (from Paper Smooches)
Shadow:  Paper Smooches 
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Wet Cement, Broken China Distress Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers:  LG1, 2; PL1, 2; CR1, TB1; LY1, 2; HB1, IG1, 2

Thanks for visiting!






3 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! Love how you colored your eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute Easter card Sheila! I love that image of the eggs and the sentiment! How nice that you send Easter cards out to your family. I didn't get many out myself this year as I went for stamps and was out! lol Your inked background is fabulous and I love how you colored your eggs in. The shadow underneath is perfect!!! You have improved so much with your coloring since you did that 30 day color challenge Sheila! Can't wait to see some of those colorings turned into cards! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!