Monday, January 20, 2014

Praise for Boy

Hi, I'm back today with a card for my grandson.  Grandpa and I like to send him cards to let him know how proud we are of him and how much we love him.  I decided to make several because our neighbor's little boys also make us proud with their accomplishments.  So I know I'll have reason to give out one or two more. The colors give it a masculine look, don't you think?  It's totally CAS, using CTMH stamps and ink. I love the Washi tape stamp - the look of tape without adding a layer!



I'm entering these challenges:  One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #1 - Restocking the Shelves; Dream Valley Challenges #73 - Boys/Men; and A Gem of a Challenge #111 - For the Boys.

7 comments:

  1. How perfect is this! It's such an awesome CAS for a boy, Sheila! Your Grandson will love this! Way to use that Washi Tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, What a lovely grandma you are. Your grandson will be so proud of this card, and I think it is just perfect for a young man..says it all without being 'mushy'. Love the washi tape and also love the idea that you are nurturing your neighbor children with your encouragement. Love the green against all the white. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering this in the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge! It's perfect for a boy and I love that washi stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card.

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how nice this is, Sheila, and how nice of you to encourage your grandson this way AND your neighbor's boys! I know our grands love to receive cards, as well as make them, and I really should send them more often. Thanks for the reminder! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!