Sunday, October 27, 2013

613 Avenue Create #43-Anything Goes/Option Paper Piecing

Hi, folks!  Today at 613 Avenue Create we have the Option to Paper Piece in our Anything Goes Challenge.  Using our sponsor Squigglefly's image Do You Care for Tea, I made this card:


It's actually hard to tell from the picture, but, counting from the top, I paper pieced the second and fourth cups.  Those cups are also popped up with foam tape.  I didn't use the sentiment "Do You Care for Tea" on my card, using instead a sentiment from PaperTrey Ink Tea for Two.  I absolutely love tea, tea cups and tea pots, so I was delighted to use this darling image.  Everything is from my stash.

I'm entering these challenges:  Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes; Crafty Hands Challenge Blog - Anything Goes.

Get crafty and show us your creations!

6 comments:

  1. SO VERY lovely, Sheila! I love the stacking tea cups (AWESOME paper-piecing!!) and the use of doily is simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...great job on paper piercing. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute stack of teacups. Thanks for linking up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card with the tea cups and saucers. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is darling! I love the stacked cups and the way you colored them.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!