Wednesday, March 13, 2013

(Another) Masculine Birthday

Hello, friends!  Today I'm sharing a birthday card for my youngest son.  It took me a while to come up with the concept, but once I remembered I had some Tim Holtz tissue tape, it came together quickly.  Here's the CAS card, which I like a lot.  Hope my son does, too!



All supplies are from my stash - spent no extra money - isn't that cool?  I'm getting good at using what I have :)  Ink & Sentiment:  CTMH; Tim Holtz tissue tape (music notes); Cardstock:  My stash.

I'm entering these challenges:  Sweet Stampin' (Males); Cards for Men (Monochrome), and CAS on Sunday (Happy Birthday).

9 comments:

  1. Nice CAS! Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the clean and simple look.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, we hope to see you again next week! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sophisticated, Sheila! It's so my kind of card! Love it! I know your son will love it, too! You are definitely making good use of your stash! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful Birthday card....and as much as my son adores music he would love it too! Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card - I love your deisgn.

    Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, very beautiful!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a great job with this CAS masculine card! I love the black and white color combo, just perfect for the musical theme of the card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!