Tuesday, December 11, 2012

JDE Sketch Time

sketch
Here you see the sketch  we have for you at  Jackson's Digital Expressions  today.   Bugaboo is our sponsor. I made a Christmas card using this sketch, which I changed a bit.  After coloring the image, I glittered the ribbon, which, unfortunately, doesn't show up well in the picture. It looks a bit frosty in real life.

Here's my card:


Be sure to click over to JDE to see what inspiration the DT has created and to find out the winners of our last challenge.

I've entered my card in the following challenges:  Eclectic Ellapu (Jolly & Bright); Mema's Crafts (Anything Goes) and Make it Monday (Anything Goes).

11 comments:

  1. That really is jolly and bright :) Lovely festive card - thanks for sharing it with us at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas card, bright and happy. I like the little row of trees. Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and elegant card. Love the festive colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sketch- the image is great- super card! Saw you on MIM- I am #'s 41 and 120.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Mema's Crafts and we hope you will visit often.

    If you haven't, be sure and enter your name for the eCard Giveaway ($50) to the store of choice.

    Hugz
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layering! I love how you split the squares and make such an intricate background! I would love to send you a card, Shelia! Can you please e-mail me your postal address? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring. Lovely card. Saw this over at MIM#120.

    Thanks for your sweet words on my blog! Have a blessed Christmas! ... A

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheila this is fabulous! Your coloring is fabulous!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    PS I bought the tablet mainly to use in my work at Michaels. It is also helpful in the studio. I have read a few books on it, but you know me. I love paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card! Very classy! Your coloring of the bell is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!