Tuesday, April 29, 2014

613 Avenue Create #69 - Anything Goes. Period!!

Hi, there, friends! Our challenge at 613 Avenue Create this week is Anything Goes with no twist - how's that for a change? Our sponsors are A Day for Daisies and Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I used ADFD Freehand Butterfly #1 - here's my card:


I put the design on my butterfly by using a stencil- how cool is that! I used a Heidi Swapp flower stencil, sponging Distress Ink for the pattern, and dusting the butterfly with chalk. The DPs are scraps. I mounted the fussy cut butterfly on Nesties. I don't know who made the border punch that I used. It's hard to see, but I added a bit of sparkle with Wink of Stella and a couple of sequins. I'll add a sentiment when I decide what occasion I'll use the card for.

I'm entering these challenges:  Crafting from the Heart #16-Anything Goes; Pixie's Snippets Playground #122; Crafty Cardmakers and More #115-It's a Bug's Life; Butterfly Challenge #6-Glamorous; and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

13 comments:

  1. The pattern paper that you chose are so pleasing to the eyes! And wow... that stenciled butterfly is GORGEOUS!! You have put into a lot of thoughts into this design, Sheila. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stencilled butterfly and then dusting with chalk. A lovely sheeny finish. thank you for fluttering by the butterfly trail #6. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stencilled butterfly and it's perfect for our 'bug's life' challenge.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderfully stenciled butterfly. That stencil pattern was perfect for this little b'fly. I like your borders and the scallops on that pretty paper too. Well done, Miss Sheila. You are doing some new techniques...WTGo! TFS & Hugs. Hope the weather in your part of the South is not being scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Sheila! I love your stencilled butterfly. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Keep It Clean and Simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Sheila! I love how you stenciled your design on to your butterfly, that is so cool looking! Love that border and your scallop mats. The papers you used are gorgeous! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Sheila, thanks for entering my challenge at CCM&M.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Sheila...your butterfly is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sheila, I do so love your butterfly card. And am sure it's the first time you came to play with us in the Snippets Playground as well - hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Sheila! I love the stenciled butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A pretty butterfly card. Thank you for joining us at CCM&M this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card! Your stencil work on the butterfly is great :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our "It's A Bugs Life" challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTGo, Sheila. I was so pleased to just see your card highlighted at the Snippets Playground. I'm so happy you took your card over to play! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!