Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to School Card for Our Grandson

This is my second post today because I want to enter a couple of challenges.  I created this card for our grandson.  He's excited to be in the 6th grade this year.  So Granny and Grandpa sent him this card with a little something special in it.


I love that sheet of composition paper.  I used my new CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut it.  I stamped the lines on it and the sentiment with the Take Note stamp set, part of the Cricut bundle of stamps that comes with the cart. Isn't it adorable?  I finished it off with Washi tape and punched stars.  The ink and DP are from CTMH.

I'm entering these challenges:  Sassy Studio Designs - Back to School; MilkCoffee Challenge - Back to School; and Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Back to School.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sure he will feel special, especially having been personally made by his granny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the washi and I bet your grandson loved it. Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! your grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CLEVER design, Sheila! I love the use of pattern paper and colors! Your grandson will love this!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!