Monday, November 13, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #314 -Thanks/Thanksgiving

Hello, my crafty friends!  November is almost half over and Thanksgiving is almost here. Our challenge this time at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is to create a project having thanks and/or Thanksgiving as the theme.  We invite you to show us what you can do with this theme. Here's my card:


I love the flair this turkey has - it's kind of grand, don't you think?  I smooshed my Distress Ink pad on my craft mat and spritzed it with water.  Then I "scribbled" the ink onto water color paper to create the background.  (It looks more pink in this picture, but it's persimmon.)  I dried the panel using my heat gun. I used my Cricut to cut the turkey and the layer, coating the turkey with some clear WOS. The die cut sentiment is from a friend.  Finally, I added a bit of bling.

 The FCCB Design Team is sponsoring a $25 gift card at
Amazon!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Here are the details for my card:

Cricut Cartridge:  Celebrate with Flourish
Ink:  Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink
Sentiment:  Unknown dies
Card stock:  Recollections 60 lb and 110 lb
Canson Water Color Paper
Sequins:  My stash


We can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. Gobble, gobble! Great turkey, Sheila!! I love the background and added yellow flourishes!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is soft & just generally gorgeous. Perfect to showcase your Cricut Turkey, and are you ever going great guns with that tool It's a wonderful holiday card, and I love how you've added the swirls & pearls - TFS & hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous background you have created for this grand turkey Sheila! I love how it looks and I love how your turkey looks on it. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!