Wednesday, July 5, 2017

613 Avenue Create #199 Anything Goes - Option Monochrome

Hi, friends!  I apologize that my post is a bit late for this month's Anything Goes Challenge at  613 Avenue Create.  The optional twist is Monochrome.  Sometimes things just don't go the way we plan them.  Oh, well.  Anyway, I created a masculine birthday card and here it is:
 
 I went with all patterned paper for this card, only stamping the sentiment.  I just love those two-toned shoes!  I fussy cut them and popped them up The sentiment is popped up also.

I have stamps with all those images except the pipe.  So in the future I may a similar background using my stamps.  I think that would be fun.

Be sure to show us your project and check out our winners for June.  You have a month to play along with us.

Card stock:  110 lb & 60 lb Recollections
Designer paper:  gift from a friend
Stamp:  Unknown
Ink:  Close to My Heart Chocolate

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - July
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


Please feel free to copy to your sidebar    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiSkxDnzwSbrU44uieGK3KB6lW0UI6kD-iSPmrxlStRSH4DtXSuQIgAilXYU2PUPj5ooV8RLfpCEz6rvosXhRmZ7MWeg-dLf7ClaCZhgIkpeNsHyroGhgj5S3dZ0X5RNqmVScoAi1roJGB5/s150/TTCRD_PromoteBadge.png

Thanks for visiting!






4 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite masculine card of all time, Sheila! That paper and those shoes - those awesome shoes!! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great male card! and i love those shoes. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Hope to see you again in August

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!