Sunday, May 7, 2017

613 Avenue Create #197-ATG Option Create a Container

Happy today, fellow crafters!  Our challenge this month at 613 Avenue Create is to make an ATG.  The option is to make a container.  I decided to go with the option.  I saw a quick and easy video on YouTube for making a diaper fold treat holder.  Here's a link to the video.  And here's my treat holder.  I think this is a cute variation on the traditional tea bag holder.

I random stamped white paper to create the pattern of roses.  The lighting of the photo is a bit off so it doesn't show well, but it's pretty in real life.  (Are you like me?  I really missed using my MISTI - LOL!)  I used a punch for the label and stamped the sentiment.  Then I inserted the tea bag.  It will hold candy or any other small treat you'd like.

This is a great party favor or a perfect way to just give a small token to a friend or family member. You can, of course, use double-sided paper rather than stamping your own.

I hope you decide to join the challenge.  We love seeing your wonderful and creative projects.

Card stock:  Recollections
Stamps:  Close to My Heart Beautiful Day and With Love (both retired)
Punch:  EK Success
Inks:  Tsukineko Versa Magic Purple Hydrangea and Close to My Heart White Daisy

Thanks for visiting!






6 comments:

  1. This is a darling little gift holder or party favor, Sheila! Even w/o the Misti for this, you did a great job making your own DSP!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tea bag holder Sheila! I have made these before myself and tucked flat candy in it and gave out. I think there is so many possibilities with this cute fold! I so love the tea bag idea! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sheila - nice job on this cutie - I created one of these a long time ago - It was fun to make - you did a great job on yours - just a right gift for someone that loves TEA!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!