Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Last Valentine

It's the day before Valentine's Day. I hope everyone has made their cards and mailed them. Mine went out last week.  This one was made for our grandniece.  Hopefully, she'll receive it on time and will like it.

I colored this image for Kathy R's 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Marker.  I actually colored all 30 days, but I will say I mostly colored small images.  I've kinda grown to like coloring, but it's still not easy for me.  So I tend to work with small and simple images. But at least I am no longer embarrassed by my coloring. I know the basics of shading and blending, and as long as I keep it simple, I do okay.  But please believe me - I've come a long way - LOL!!

 

Card stock:  Recollections 110 lb.
Spectrum Noir Markers:  DR3, 4, 5; CT1, 2; LG3; TB4; OR1, 2; PP1, 2; IG 2. 3
Digital Stamp:  Little Scraps of Heaven Heart Gumball (freebie)
Sentiment:  Close to My Heart (retired)
Background Stamp:  Concord and 9th Polka Dot Turnabout (used once)
Inks:  Memento Lady Bug and Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Clear Wink of Stella and pop up tape

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - It Must Be Love
Digi Choosday - Week 7- Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Week of February 13 - Anything Goes

   Display our Badge   GRAB OUR BADGE

Thanks for visiting!






6 comments:

  1. Super card. What a great image, beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never know you had battled with your colouring Sheila! This looks wonderful! Such a sweet Valentine's Day card (excuse the pun!) Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - that gum machine is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a darling card, and you got some 'shine' on the glass of the jar too! (not easy to do that!) While I've always thought your coloring was fine, I agree you've gotten braver. I don't notice it with your coloring (as I said, that was fine to me), but I notice your card designs are more unique & adventurous. You are trying different things, techniques, and I'm so happy you're building confidence in yourself. I think most of us already knew that about you! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sheila :-) the image is fabulous, love the heart candy in the gum ball machine, and the simple background is perfect! LOVE it and I am sure your grandniece will love it too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and I love your colouring!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!