Monday, December 11, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #316 - Christmas

Welcome to the Christmas theme at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!  I used a cartridge that I have literally had for years without ever having made a card.  It's especially fun because you can cut card bases and envelopes in addition to holiday images.  I really should have used this cartridge a long time ago.  Do you have any unused cartridges?  If so, don't delay - use them!



Challenge #316-Christmas
Make a project or card about Christmas

This Weeks Sponsor



Card stock:  Recollections 60 lb and 110 lb
Designer Paper:  My stash
Cartridge:  Winter Collections Christmas Cards

Challenges:
Cut It Up Challenge Blog #136 - Christmas Song (song:  Christmas Lights)
Die Cut Diva's Challenge Blog - Winter Time
Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog - Christmas/Winter Holidays

Grab My Button     I'm a Diecut Diva Challenge Blog  

 Thanks for visiting!






7 comments:

  1. Well, yes, I certainly do have unused cartridges. Some are still in their packages!! Naughty me. Maybe I should make it my new year's resolution to use each one! :)

    This is such a pretty card! I love the bright, cheery colors. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Song challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I am so glad that you tried this new cartridge. I don't think that I have any that I haven't used at least once, but I do have several that I have only used for one image. I should get those out and use them. (Or maybe try this one!) Thanks for the inspiration!

    Merry Christmas!
    ~Cynthia
    http://gardeniasandglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! It certainly is a good idea to take a look through all the wonderful images we might not have used for a long time! Hugs, hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old fashioned lamppost. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful and creative project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Indeed I do have cricut cartridges, never used...ditto for Silhouette designs, purchased, never used. Including some of these die shapes, so that I didn't have to buy dies! You've used this one marvelously to create such a pretty shaped card with soft pastel colors. I liked the pop of the hot pink with the softer blues, cream and pink designs used too. So pretty. Good job. And thank you for the lovely golden wisemen! TFS & Merry Christmas. Best wishes for a wonderful 2018. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!