Wednesday, March 8, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 8

 

 Wow, I feel as if I'm barely getting in under the wire for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge today.  It's now 9 pm Eastern Time, and I'm just getting my image posted.  I had a long and busy day.  I left home at 8:45 am and got home around 5 pm.  I rested a bit, ate a quick bite, and started coloring.  I tossed my first try.  I am not totally satisfied with my second attempt, but I'm posting it anyway.  I have trouble blending and shading with my gray Spectrum Noir markers.  Do you remember my first post - the penguin?  I am really going to have to work on gray and black.  I guess I'll look for lessons on You Tube.

This little hippo is from a Recollections set I've had for years.  Today I inked him up for the very first time.
Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with a better effort.  I wish you happy crafting!
Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been very busy Sheila so kuddo's to you for keeping up with the coloring challenge! I do love this image too, it is so cute and will be great for a kids birthday card. Some colors are harder to work with than others, but I think you did great with the grey's Sheila. I think you got some shading with them on the hippo and I am loving it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!