Monday, March 6, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge Day 6

 

 I've made it to Day 6 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  This time I colored an Easter bunny from an old Close to My Heart set.  Again, I used Spectrum Noir markers.  You won't see me coloring much with anything but my SNs.  I am trying loose water coloring.  I seem to be ok with that (after trying once).  But you won't see me do much at all with colored pencils.  I don't have the really good pencils (i.e., expensive).  I see real artists/card makers do an excellent job with colored pencils, even the inexpensive ones like I have. However, they just don't work well for me.  But I digress.  Here's my bunny:


In visiting blogs, I have noticed sometimes crafters say that they have made a card with an image that they colored in the past and stored away.  I have never done that.  So I've decided that that's what I'm doing my completed projects for this challenge.  I'm keeping them in a box and will pull them out at a later date to use to complete a card or whatever. 

In the past, I have stayed away from line images in stamps because they required coloring.  Consequently, I don't have many in my collection.  I do have digis from being on a couple of design teams.  I purchased some that I fell in love with for some reason. I have also collected some free digis.  I'm struggling a bit to come up with images to color for this challenge, but I'll get through it somehow.  Wish me luck - LOL!
\
Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous job you did with this bunny Sheila! I love the shading you got on this bunny and I love the colors you used. I am glad you are saving your colored image in a UFO box and will pull them out later to make into cards and such. It's a real time saver! You do well with your SN's. I love mine too, but a lot are dried up and I need to get the refills. I love coloring with color pencils too and I am slowly learning how to shade with them. I will never be great, but I am happy with what I can do now. lol I'm not great with watercolor though, but I do love to try and get better. I guess I love it all. lol Keep up the great coloring my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!