Tuesday, October 4, 2016

613 Avenue Create #190-Anything Goes-Option Use Green & Gold

It's monthly challenge time again at 613 Avenue Create.  Our Anything Goes theme has the option to green and gold, to continue our Fall celebration. I used a Bugaboo to create another card for our grandson - no surprise there, LOL!  He made the freshman basketball team so this image is perfect for him:


The uniform is black and gold to match the school colors. Our grandson wears red basketball shoes so this little guy had to have red basketball shoes, too!

I made my own background paper using a $1 basketball stamp I got from Michael's years ago and chalked the background surrounding the basketball player. I just love Bugaboo's stick figure sport images - they are so cute and such fun.

Cardstock:  My stash
Inks:  Close to My Heart
Stamps:  Waffle Flower Congratsl Michael's
Markers:  Copics E35 & E57; Spectrum Noir BG5, 8 & 10; CT4; DR5; GB1 & 4; OR1 & 2; TN3 & 4
Washi:  My Stash
Dies:  Fawn Lawn Stitched Rectangles

Challenges:  
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #130 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting!






2 comments:

  1. beautiful card Sheila! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice masculine card!
    Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
    Hope to see you back next week!

    Aly DT member TTCRD

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!