Friday, May 20, 2016

For My Brother-in-Law

Today I'm posting a card I made for my brother-in-law. I like the masculine colors and image. We wanted to wish him well as he is facing some challenges. He's married to my older sister, and they live in California.


Everything is from my stash. The stamps are CTMH. The papers are Recollections. After stamping the image, I used chalk to add a bit of shading. Both panels are cut with scalloped square Nestabilities. My brother-in-law called to say he really liked the card.

I'm entering these challenges:  Brown Sugar #199 - Anything Goes; Crafting with An Attitude #15 - Anything Goes; Southern Girls Challenge- Anything Goes.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great image for a guy! Perfect for your Brother-in-law, Sheila! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, how nice to have a visit from you. Often think of you, wonder what you're up to, then I get busy and forget to come pay a visit. Wishing the best for your BIL, and think this card will go quite a way towards cheering him. It's a pretty image, love the design layout too. It's CAS, but lots of style and details. I like the neutral color palette as well. Great guy card. Hope all is well in your part of the country. Big hugs & TFS. Happy wkend too. Guess you are probably getting some of this rain we've had today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Dt

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!