Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Confession

I have a confession to make. I am not a fan of  butterflies. One got in our house when I was a little girl, and it scared me silly. I have never really liked them since. I know most folks like butterflies, and crafters use them a lot. I only use them when making a card or project for someone I know who really likes butterflies. I made this card a few months ago for a friend that we call "Butterfly" because of her love for them. She had a death in the family so I made this card for her:


The die cut is from a Cricut cartridge, and while I believe it was a Close to My Heart Cricut cartridge, I don't remember which one. The sentiment is CTMH also. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. The cardstock and sequins are from my stash.

I'm entering the following challenges:  Simon Says Monday Challenge - Butterfly Beauty;  Stamping Royalty #326 - Butterflies; Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes.

I hope you like my butterfly card - my friend did. And please forgive me for not being a butterfly fan...




2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty project! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!

    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!