Monday, March 14, 2016

613 Avenue Create #167-Daylight Savings Time-Use Clock or Other Time Piece

I love Daylight Savings Time because it means Spring is coming. Our Anything Goes Challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create has the option for you to use a clock or some other time piece. I used a digi guitar image from our sponsor Scrappers Delights. This card will go to our grandson at some point:





 As usual, everything except that cool guitar is from my stash, and everything is year's old. just have so many unused supplies in my craft room - I bet you do, too - LOL!! I I used my Spectrum Noir markers and gave the guitar a bit of sparkle with clear Wink of Stella

I'm entering these challenges:  Quirky Crafts Challenge - March - Masculine with ribbon or twine; Scrappers Delights #53 - Anything Goes; and Crafting with Friends #16 - Anything Goes.

Enjoy your day!!

7 comments:

  1. Love your card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! A lovely card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Sheila. Perfect for our masculine theme w/ribbon. Thank you for sharing with us at Quirky Crafts challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card thank you for joining us at scrappers delight challenge
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another winner! LOVE the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card design! I'm also guilty of lots of stash in my craft hoard. <3 Thanks for joining the Scrapper's Delights "Anything Goes" Blog Challenge! http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!