Sunday, August 30, 2015

613 Avenue Create #139-Anything Goes-Option Create Your Own Challenge & Free SVG Files

We have a super fun challenge at 613 Avenue Create this week - our option is to Create Your Own Challenge using our chart:


Our sponsor this week is Aurora Wings. Here's my card using The Girl with Poppies image.  It's a square card with a Thinking of You sentiment from CTMH. I created a water color backing using Distress Inks (Crushed Olive, Dusty Concord and Broken China). I added sequins (Pretty Pink Posh) along with two flourishes cut from Die-Namics Formal Florish die. The image was colored with my Spectrum Noir markers, and I cut it out with a Fawn Lawn stitched die.

You'll want to see the cool inspiration from the DT.  And don't forget to check out those free SVG files!!  I hope you have a great week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!