Sunday, December 7, 2014

613 Avenue Create #101-Anything Goes-Option Create Your Own Challenge

This week we have one of my favorite challenges at 613 Avenue Create - Create Your Own Challenge. Our sponsors are Fitztown and Digital Delights by Louby Lou. Here's the card I made using Fitztown's Winter 2 image:


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers, cut it out and used a decorative corner punch on the top two corners.  I added a simple sentiment and adhered the image to a red square card base (4x4), adding faux stitching (which didn't photograph well for some reason) around the edges.

 I'm entering these challenges:  Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Christmas/Holidays; Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #241 - Christmas Cards; and Sparkle Creations Weekly Christmas Card Challenges #1.

Here's the chart to use to Create Your Own Challenge.  I used image, sentiment, solid color paper, faux stitching and square card.  Which options will you choose?

12 comments:

  1. Love your bright and cheery card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week! - Jessica CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheila! Making a CAS card when there were so many options that had to be included never entered my mind! I love that you were able to keep it so clean and simple and STILL get all the requirements in- good on you!! And nicely done!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Sheila, a great design and such a fabulous Christmas candle image!!

    Thank you so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty Christmas card Sheila! You are getting really good with your markers. I love this image and I love the way you have colored it. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Sheila. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty image, and brilliant shading & highlighting work with the SN's too. I think you've got the knack! I loved the corner details too. Never think of doing that. Added a lot of interest to an already lovely card. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful CAS card. Love the coloring. Thank you for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really lovely card and layout, Sheila! Very clean and crisp and excellent coloring with your Pinot Noir. Oh, no, wait, that's not right! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, what a wonderful creation! I absolutely love your card! what a sweet Christmas wishes card. Stunning designs and layout. Happy crafting.

    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!