Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gold Stars

Today's post is another grandson card. Here it is:


I really like the Close to My Heart Stamp.  I used it to add a personal message to the outside. Everything is from my stash.  The stars are stamped in Brilliance Gold ink. I coated them with some clear WOS.  The heart has a coating of Glossy Accents. Our grandson really liked the card...and what was tucked inside :)

I'm entering these challenges:  Virginia's View Challenge #9 - Metallic Elements; Brown Sugar Challenge #120 - Anything Goes; and Sister Act Card Challenge #83 - Anything Goes.

Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. FABULOUS use of the gold stars, Sheila! I love this stamp design with kraft card stock. The added twines and pattern paper are the perfect elements! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila,
    lovely card. Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why your grandson loved this, Sheila! It's adorable!! I miss your visits over at my place. I hope all is well!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super cute card for your grandson Sheila! Sorry I'm playing catch up, it seems I'm always behind!! lol I love the simplicity of this card, the stars are amazing and I am so loving that stamp too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!