Sunday, December 8, 2013

613 Avenue Create #49-Option: Create a Calendar

Can you believe Christmas is so close?  That means that 2014 is close also.  At 613 Avenue Create our current Anything Goes Challenge has the option to Create a Mini or Perpetual Calendar.  Our sponsor is A Day for Daisies. My teammates have really outdone themselves, creating some beautiful and detailed calendars.   I used the Berry Tree image.  My own creation, of course, is about as CAS as can be:



It's had to see, but I used Martha Stewart Glitter Glue for the berries.  I tried something quite new to me in coloring the image.  I used color pencils and Gamsol.  I dusted the around the tree with chalks to mimic the sky and ground.  The cardstock and DP are from my stash as are the border and flowers.  The calendar is computer generated. It was a rather fun project.  Now I have my own homemade calendar to put on the wall.  You should give it a try!  We'd love to see your 2014 calendar.

I'm entering these challenges:  Through the Craft Room Door-Anything Goes; Scrapping4funChallenges - Anything Goes; and Clear It Out Challenge Blog-Anything Goes for Theme and Stash.

6 comments:

  1. Yes it is that time again -- calendars need to get done! This is perfect for a desk area to see the entire tear at a glance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me :-) I need a new calendar, LOl
    This one is beautiful
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to rock your DT project! This may be simple yet it is so perfect! I love that tree image! GREAT job, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you made a CAS calendar Sheila - the beautiful little tree will be perfect all year long!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This calendar is great! I love the simplicity of it. The image is also very lovely!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely calendar, love the image!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!