Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Masculine CAS Birthday Card

Hi!  My post today is a birthday card that I made for my husband's good friend and golf partner. 


I used chalk to color the background paper and the paper on which I stamped the image.  Everything is from my stash.  The sentiment and tree stamp are CTMH.  I didn't take a picture of the inside, but it says "Birthday Wishes."

I entering my card in challenges at Addicted to CAS - Masculine, Cards for Men - Wintertime, and Make It Monday - Anything Goes.

9 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful masculine card. Love the earthy tones.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Make it Monday this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!! He will LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job, Sheila! I am sure your hubby's buddy will appreciate it! So glad that you stopped by my blog and entered the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful masculine card, Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! That´s a really elegant and classic design - looks great! Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and your lovely comment! Renata xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card as always tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheila,your card is very beautiful,simple and sweet,I love it! Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card and just perfect for a man. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!