Sunday, January 20, 2013

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes #3

Hi!  At 613 Avenue Create we are announcing our winners of last week's challenge so pop on over to see if your name is there.  Our new challenge is posted - It's Time to Kraft. Just use kraft paper in your project.  We have some great DT inspiration.  My card uses Bugaboo's Sunbonnet Judge.  I have a friend in California who's a Superior Court judge, and this card is for her.  We've been friends for many years, having met in college.  We don't talk often, but when we do, we have a good time catching up on life and family.


Everything I used is from my stash.  My base is Kraft paper.  I used a CTMH sentiment. The sweet little judge is colored with Sharpies. I think she's so cute - I hope my friend likes her.


We want to see your projects - stop by our neighborhood and join in the fun!

5 comments:

  1. Love your card you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila~Your project is so cute! Bugaboo images are so fun to work with. Hugs~Your fellow DT Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw love Bugaboo, great card. thanks for joining us at CMM x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet, Sheila and colored so perfectly! I am sure your friend will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your taking the time to leave a comment!